So I have a YouTube addiction sort of. I watch YouTube more than television. If it’s not my favorite show then I barely watch tv. So, therefore, I bring to you a list of videos that I enjoyed. Whether it made me laugh or was just interesting. This is my list. I would love to see yours below this post.
- Growth with Gucci: A Conversation with Gucci Mane and Charlamagne Tha God: Giving this year for me was all about growth. This interview spoke to me. I learned new information on one of the top trap rappers of all time and an innovator of that genre. The last couple of minutes of the interview was pure comedy to me. Drama is always funny in my eyes. In conclusion, interviews are always great to me. Just seeing the human behind the artist is always fun for me.
- Diving Deeper into DeJ Loaf’s Depression: I’m into therapy. The thought of it. So listening to this whole conversation and what she went through as a child that affects her now was sad to hear but the way the therapist reads her and articulates what she should do now was eye-opening. I think this is a good listen and one of the best videos of the year. I never even heard of this therapy series but now I’m tuning in.
- Karlous Miller, Chico Bean, Affion Crockett & More In Funniest Comedy Cypher!: I don’t know how many times I watched this short video. It features 2 of my favorite comedians right now.
- Last Day || Visual Poem: Of course, I was going to talk about my own video. Why not? It was my first visual poem. It had some flaws but I’m proud of myself for stepping outside my comfort zone and doing something new that will benefit me in the near future.
- Growth|| Spoken Word: Why Not? It’s a great concept and I put my soul into the words I spoke. The back story and all the memories leading up to this was the icing on the cake.