I didn’t get tagged but thought this look cool to do. Considering I like watching people play this game on YouTube. I thought I’ll give it a shot.
Secondly I don’t have blogger friends or know 3 bloggers period. So I’m breaking two rules of this challenge. That was created by https://thenatureofpages.wordpress.com/2020/03/01/the-never-have-i-ever-tag-writer-edition/amp/
1. NEVER HAVE I EVER…Started a novel that I did not finish. Definitely I think I’m up to 4 novels that I didn’t finish. One of them I think I’m on the last chapters.
2. NEVER HAVE I EVER…Written a story completely by hand. All the time as a kid and I wrote most of the stories in the journey collection by hand.
3. NEVER HAVE I EVER…Change tenses midway through a story. Never really. I plan my storie accordingly.
4. NEVER HAVE I EVER…Not researched anything before starting a story. Guilty of this. Miss a lot of stuff then research and edit later.
5. NEVER HAVE I EVER…Changed my protagonist name midway through a draft. I like to plan out my stories accordingly but sometimes I forget the name while writing and put anything then realize I messed up but keep going because the replacement name sounds better to me. Crazy right?
6. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . written a story in a month or less. I have written stories in a day. I don’t think it has ever took me a month to write.
7. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . fallen asleep while writing. Only if I’m stuck on a chapter where I’ll go to sleep.
8. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . yelled in all caps at myself in the middle of a novel. No not at all.
9. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . corrected someone’s grammar irl/online. Never have I ever.
10. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . used “I’m writing” as an excuse. All the time. It’s a medium for writers to Tell people your busy. Without saying it.
11. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . killed a character who was based off someone I know in real life. Never I don’t ever base characters off an actual person in my life. I may do poems about people but never made a fictional character.
12. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . used pop culture references in a story. Never.
13. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . written between the hours of 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. A lot of my writing I do at night because I’m the most focused during those hours of peace and quiet.
14. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . drank an entire pot of coffee while writing. I have ran through a cups of coffees but never a whole pot.
15. NEVER HAVE I EVER . . . written down dreams to use in potential novels. Yep always planning for the future.
I didn’t relate that much but it was a fun challenge to do. Like, comment and follow this blog for more. We’re on a road to 200 follower so join us on the ride. Follow me on Instagram @k.exum & @piecesofkblog.