October Goals 2020: A new month filled with new opportunities. View them now.
The month of my brothers birthday
The month that holds every candy lover favorite holiday
The month where I hope not to lose another family member
It’s been 2 in the last 2 months
I can’t front
Like I had a deep connection to them but the hurt and pain I have seen on my momma’s face
My grandma’s face
Is hard to bear
Of course, I hope no one else nonfamily keep their life as well
Goal wise I have a few to complete
I want to post every day
I have taken a little break from that way
I have done it before so I know it can be done
The easiest way to do it is just to write a post every day
Stay ready for the next day
And the day after that
I have to get to 280
I am only 3 pounds away from it
After I hit my goal then we can worry about my body being fit
Its time I prepare for another poem
Being black was great
But no hate
I think goodbye text is better
Lastly, I’m chasing 2,000 views
I want to see it
I want to feel it
I want 2,000 views
- Blog posts every day: I miss dropping a post everyday. It does not just keep me busy, it’s also fun. I want that feeling again
- Write a blog post everyday: I don’t care if it’s just scheduling a picture post. Create something every day. I miss so many days occupying my time with unnecessary things that won’t lead me further.
- Get to 280: My goal weight is 270 and this is just a stepping stone to that.
- Prepare a new spoken word: I’m ready to drop something new. Being black was months ago. I think it’s time we prepare to drop goodbye text.
- Get 2,000 views total for this month: We did it in the past. What’s stopping us now? Nothing