Top 5 Favorite Model Dreams of 2020
- Model Dreams #136 https://piecesofkblog.com/2020/11/30/model-dreams-136/: The outfit was dope, and this pose was immaculate. I look so serious, plus the BLM mask makes it all better. I know this will become a cover in the future.
- Model Dreams #97 https://piecesofkblog.com/2020/05/30/model-dreams-97/: My co-star and I killed this. My nephew’s little rough face was so cute. He was looking just like his uncle. Jokes aside, I just like this picture.
- Model Dreams #89 https://piecesofkblog.com/2020/05/09/model-dreams-89/: The first quarantine photoshoot. This was a spur-of-the-moment shoot. I wanted to get all the quirks of the pandemic in the shot. Taking pictures in your backyard because everything was closed. Wearing a masks and gloves because at one moment gloves was something people would wear. Now it’s just masks. This was fun, and my cousin took the pictures for me this time.
- Model Dreams #111 https://piecesofkblog.com/2020/07/13/model-dreams-111/: This shot with the all black fit. The baseball black label shirt with the mask just looked good together. The bike helped bring out the rough look I was going for. The abandoned house in the back brought out the edgier look that I was looking for.
- Model Dreams #115 https://piecesofkblog.com/2020/07/31/model-dreams-115/: I liked this outfit, of course. The pose with the bag was different.