January Results 2021: The month has ended. I set a goal list early in the month that I’m going to tell you about how I did. I have a free verse poem and a brief list that sums up my monthly journey.
January Results 2021 Poem:
The first month of 2021 is done
And I have 3 goals done
I wanted 270 bad but only 5 pounds stood in my way
It’s still in my way
I would love to say I gave it my all
But I know if I gave it my all I wouldn’t be telling you I failed
Along with my goal to finish 2nd chance
Ironic next month will be my 2nd chance to finish
Then losing the weight will replenish my health
Now about the goals I put under my belt
I got another single prepared
To be heard from another pair of ears ,
I’m going back to the emotional route
I can’t wait till that comes out
Speaking of anticipation
I have been stocking up and patiently waiting
Creating looks for my new perfect shot
I love popping out on @k.exum with a fresh look in a new spot
Last, I finally hit 2,000 views again
This will be the last time
I aim for something that’s out of my hands
It Just creates more stress
And make me rush and not put out my best
Even if I post a 1,000 times in a day
I don’t know if a 1,000 views will surface
It’s best to stick to focus on today
And let the blessings fall in play
Don’t be like me and stress out about the crowd not being around
Work like they’re there until they eventually find their seats
January started dry, but I made it great for me
Didn’t get two, but I’ll get them next week
And the weeks to come
If you ever fail, try again tomorrow
And the day after that ,
Don’t give up you’ll have another shot at bat
Just do your best and learn from each attempt
I’m rambling but I want you to keep going till you have won
This is the end of January Results 2021
January Results 2021 List:
- Get to 270: Didn’t make it. Currently at 275 pounds.
- Get 2,000 views in a month: We finally did it. Been a goal for the past few months. This will be the last time I aim for a view count. I don’t really want the stress of worrying about getting several views. It’s literally out of my hands either way. So anyway, thank you for 2,000 views .
- Finish 2nd Chance: Almost done reading.
- Prepare a new single: I have one ready to go. Also, I’m looking for a cover for another.
- Plan for a new perfect shot blog post: Found a spot and my outfit is coming along. I’m looking for some accessories. Something I think most of my pictures are missing.