February Results 2021
The month has ended. Now it’s time to do a little poem and provide a list of completions and failures for the February Goals 2021. If you like this post, follow for more posts, like this.
February was the first month where I completed almost everything I finally hit my goal 200 pounds down from my highest of 470 Few years ago I would have gave up But I’m still standing and I’m in love with myself In love with Bettering myself In love with seeing myself Doing my best to be a better me every day This month was my 2nd chance to finish reading 2nd chance I was finished within the first week Got a few workouts in after the first week Even though I didn’t get my model dreams pictures done , I still had fun this month I didn’t get discouraged and just had fun for a change I often try to focus on goals that I can’t help like views or likes This time I just wrote a couple of posts And let the rest flow I’m ending the month just like last month with a smile and another 2,000 views 2021 Just started and I’m loving it
- Get to 270: Finally hit my goal. 470 pounds to 270 over the course of 3 years.
- Finish 2nd Chance: James Patterson and Andrew Gross made this month special with this classic book.
- Start Back Working out: A couple workouts helped me achieve my first goal on this list.
- Shoot for some new model dreams: Sadly, no. My clothes I ordered didn’t fit, and the return and repurchase process just didn’t come in time.
- Try not to get discouraged: I didn’t get discouraged. Whatever didn’t workout, I just accepted it.