April Results 2021: Today I’m going to tell you how my journey to complete the April Goals went with a little poem and list. Like, comment and follow for more of my journey.
April Results 2021 Poem:
April, what can I say
The verdict was guilty
After weeks of a trial
They tried to blame drug usage for a while
We all seen him choke him for almost 10 minutes, just filthy
And they still try to say it’s not the system
Hope he gets every year that the crime deserves
Ok back to my life
Built up so much hype
To drop more weight
But I cleaned many small plates
And barely broke a sweat doing workouts
So I only lost 3 pounds
275 to 272
Not enough to see 265
But I’m still happy my stomach is mini fat
Second, I made a mini YouTube video
I’m a cheater so I’m counting that miniature video
But I really want to make a ten-minute video when I find an idea
Until then subscribe here
I didn’t finish 4th of July
But I can’t lie
I barely cracked it open all month
I just be distracted by other things
That I barely seen those pages
I know it’s crazy
But I planned another photoshoot
This one will have a theme
A writing theme mixed with fashion
Just trust me, it will show off my passion
Also, my love for fashion
Lastly, I made 2 new spoken word songs
I’m not releasing one for a while but the other may bless the tube soon
Or maybe TikTok cause it’s short
But it gets to the point
Just like this poem
Like and comment if you enjoyed
- Get to 265: I didn’t come close. Only lost 3 pounds from 275.
- Make a YouTube video: ✅ Here the link. It’s a short poem video.
- Finish 4th of July By James Patterson: Im halfway done. Not quite done yet. Another week.
- Plan another photoshoot: ✅ I have set a theme for a change. I have some of the outfit in my possession but another top and some boots are holding me back from my shoot but it’s a work in progress.
- Make another song: ✅Made one yesterday. 2 actually.