July Goals 2021:
Time to start my new month with a set of goals. You should do this too and try to stay focused on the task at hand. Any ways here’s my goal list for July 2021.
- Finish the 5th Horseman Book By James Patterson
- Go to therapy: I have my first appointment coming next week. It’s virtual but I have a tendency to back out of things that can help me just out of fear. So that’s my goal to actually keep the appointment as scheduled and be truthful with any and every question that’s asked. I say truthfully, because I have lied multiple times about my mental health. So keep an appointment and be truthful.
- Lose 3 pounds: Going for 265 last time was too much. So this time I just want to lose 3 pounds. I currently weigh 273. So 270 by the end of the month.
- Learn something new: I really like this goal. Education is key and I need new keys.
- Plan for a new single: It’s time K. Exum drops a new spoken word. Dropped a few on audiomack. Check those out if you haven’t already. But I want to drop some for all digital platforms.