August Goals 2021: New month means new goals.
- Learn Something New: Who knows what this month will behold? I just want to learn something new.
- Start a new book: I don’t know if I want to go into the 6th book of the women’s murder club just yet. I think I want to read a poetry book first.
- Do something outside of your comfort zone: I’m thinking about a facial just because I always wanted to get one and I think it will be uncomfortable. I’ll never know till I try. Or going to a random shopping mall alone or something. Has to be more public because that’s the things outside of my comfort. Have to think of something.
- Eat Less: Been overeating lately. I think it’s because of stress and depression. But I need another outlet that doesn’t have a big negative. Still working with my therapist. She’s just booked a lot lately, so I have to deal with it.
- Improve a skill: My life can use some improvements. I want to learn something new and improve on a skill that I already possess.