Writing Prompt #129: Write down the positive ways you’ve changed over the past 5 or 10 years. This should be fun. One change that’s not on the list is I turned 24 today. Yay.
- I lost weight. A lot. 5 years ago I was nearly 500 pounds. Now I’m 275 pounds.
- I have learned a lot more.
- I have gotten a little better at writing stories. It’s still a work in progress, but mostly I’m better than I was.
- I believe I have gotten better at writing poetry. Before I was rhyming heavily throughout the poem. So much so that you would forget what the poem is even about.
- I have become nicer. 10 years ago, I was a little bit of an asshole. I was the definition of hurt people, hurt people. I took my depression and used it as my excuse to be mean. Things I said, I wish I didn’t say.
- I have a better sense of style. I didn’t have style before or I was always listening to other suggestions. Instead of just going by my own ideas.
- A little more into mental health now. 10 years ago, I didn’t even think mental health was a thing. I just knew I didn’t feel right.
- I have become more confident in my appearance. I used to not really like my looks as much. Now I think I’m pretty and no one can tell me otherwise.
- I have gotten better at recording spoken word. I used to mumble spoken words before. Back when I was still using garageband.
- Way more stylish. 10 years ago, my outfits were horrible. I blame that lifestyle on being big and tall and not having fashionable options.
Prompt From: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/282319470380820783/