May Results 2022
May Results 2022: This month didn’t go as planned but its life. I accomplished something that didn’t matter to me and should’ve happened. I’m choking up as I type. So let’s just get to the results for May 2022.
- Finish the 8th confession: Failed: This goal is going into the archives. I want to start fresh with the June goals. Reposition my focus. I’m going to take a break on the series. I’m not interested at the moment and want to take a slight break to read other books for now. Mix up the book talks a little. I’ll catch up, eventually.
- Reread 7th Heaven: Failed
- Save 2,000 dollars for the car budget: Failed: I went down, actually. I’m not mad though. I feel as though I’ll get it in due time.
- Recite a poem on video and post it: Failed: I have no excuses. We did not focus enough. The last few weeks have felt like a blur.
- Do something out of the ordinary: Success: I cried for someone who died. Something I never did. For the first time, I’m really feeling grief. I’m really hurt by this. I try to focus on other things to keep my mind at ease. But I know the void for my brother will always be there. LLBW.