June Goals 2022: This month is all about focus. Refocusing on our self. Correcting the errors we have become comfortable with over the past months. Life is all about elevating day by day. Leaving your own footprint in this world. Here’s my June Goals 2022.
- Focus on what matters most: I’ll elaborate. Focus on K. Exum and the many creative and business ventures we have established. For instance, the blog, spoken word, and fashion. Make each day count because we never know when it’ll be our last. When that day arrives, I want my creative catalog to live on.
- Lose 5 pounds: I’m not looking for much. I just want to lose a little something.
- Read I’ll Fly Away by Rudy Francisco: Ah yes, a book I have been yearning to read. I brought it on amazon kindle long ago but haven’t read it yet. Who knows? I may do a book talk on it. I don’t believe I have done a poetry book yet.
- Save $200 for our car: Let’s take off at zero and aim a little lower this month.
- Reach 950 views this month: Blog views this year have been at an all-time low for me. I plan to change that. This month let’s challenge our self. Lets get 30 more views than I had last month and reach 950 views total.