Weekly Thoughts 34. Okay I’m going to try and get through this. My life is boring. So let’s see how we do. For starter’s I finally did it. I finally published again after 4 long years. Continue reading “I Finally Did It!”
Today, I’m going to tell you a story about how I quit Postmates after 1 week. Continue reading “I Quit Postmates After 1 Week”
The year is coming to an end and I’m looking back at my favorite posts this year. The ones I had the most fun creating. Until my next post, follow me on Instagram @K.Exum. Continue reading “Top 5 Favorite Posts Of 2019”
1. I have to wear joggers no matter what. I’m to a point where if it’s not joggers I won’t wear it. I just like how they cuff at the bottom which makes the shoe’s stand out more. And I’m a big sneakerhead so I let my shoes sit on display with joggers on.
2. Plain color tees. Not just any plain color brands though. I prefer luxe because it’s a quality shirt.
3. Bomber jackets. I just got into bomber jackets and I love the look of them. Especially with a hoodie. I haven’t done that style yet but I’m open to it.
4. This is more of an accessory. But a watch. I feel naked without a watch on my wrist.
5. Shades. Especially in the summer. I love the aviator type of shades. I don’t recall wearing a different type.
That was my must-have wardrobe items. Tell me yours down below. Follow me on Instagram @k.exum. Also, follow my blog Instagram @piecesofkblog. Follow this blog for more from yours truly.
Just to get your mind flowing on what to buy your Favorite lady on Mother’s Day.
- A Card: A simple card can be the sweetest thing to a mother. Maybe some cash falling out would be nice. Also a small little passage about why you love them will always get you a smile in return.
- Jewelry: A little drip for your mom is always a go to move for me and it can be for you.
- Flowers and Teddy Bear: Another Simple Gift but holds value to the mothers all over the globe.