- Drop a Song: I’m still buying all the beats so bare with me.
- Get to 399: Currnetly sitting at 366 and I’m so excited.
- Recite some poems for Instagram: I did and here are the linkshttps://www.instagram.com/p/BzOKWXThzkG/https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDs2qhhsCX/https://www.instagram.com/p/By8g7Z3BoWj/https://www.instagram.com/p/By3ZF3Jh5ir/https://www.instagram.com/p/By04SM6hYc7/https://www.instagram.com/p/Byx9lhkFOl2/https://www.instagram.com/p/Byo6hEChs22/
- Create a YouTube video: I knew I wasn’t.
- Take more photos for Model Dreams: Didn’t do it
So a solid 2 out of 5 for this month. I got to do better. But until my next post, view some of my previous posts. Follow me on Instagram @k.exum. Follow this blog. Subscribe to my mailing list to stay updated.
I have heard that after the surgery you won’t have an appetite for food. Boy was they wrong. I’m hungry as hell. I have 1 more week of this liquid diet and I am craving some food. Especially with all the weekend festivities going on around me. I’m missing food every minute.
On the other hand, I’m down to 380 and it feels amazing. Finally out the 4s. I’m officially 35 pounds down since I started this liquid diet. If I thought of this before my date I would have stuck to this. But then I probably would have gone back up. Truthfully I needed the restriction the sleeve brings. Knowing I can’t eat over a certain amount keeps my weight down.
Blog-wise, I’m planning to post some more stories. Currently getting a story edited. This story is part of a story I posted some time last year. I’ll probably repost that story. Then do the second part on a later date. I want it to be a series of stories.
Stories are not my strongest ability anymore. I just have a harder time getting in that zone because I’m just so used to writing poetry. I’ll get my mojo back at some point in time hopefully.
I’m currently doing my Instagrams over so my page is really inactive. I plan on posting the blog pictures and poetry quotes on @Piecesofkblog. As for my main page, I’m still stuck a little on what I want to post. I kinda want it to be more of my life and videos of me reciting. I guess I’m just over the quotes on my page. But I do like some other people format of posting. I don’t really know still thinking. Anyways follow my main page anyways. @k.exum.
I’m just rambling though. Also, thank you for your likes and comments. I love getting feedback so leave comments below. I’m still really fresh on the blogging thing but I try my best to keep posting. Let me know what I can improve on. That’s it for this Weekly Thoughts. View my previous posts until tomorrow. Follow me on all social media platforms. Subscribe to my mailing list to stay updated on my blog posts.