September Results: Continue reading “September Results”
New Month, means new goals for the month.
- Workout 4 times a week. I’m not going to lie. I have been slacking on my workouts. I need to do better and that starts this month.
- Release a story: I been pushing this to the side for too long.
- Release another spoken word: This too has been pushed away for too long.
- Get to 300 pounds.
- Take pictures for model dreams.
1. Drop a Song: Didn’t succeed on this. I’ll be releasing Last Day Next week.
2. Get to 340: I’m currently at 333 pounds. The lowest I have been in the last 4 years. God I remember a couple of months ago, I was complaining about being 400 pounds.
3. Finish Deadly Reigns 2: Complete. I finished deadly reigns 2 and 3.
4. Create a YouTube video: Still chasing this goal even after last month.
5. Release a new story: Still haven’t but one is coming this month.
In conclusion, I failed some of my goals as always. But I’m most proud of being 333 pounds. My weight loss journey is on the upside and it keeps getting better. I can fit clothes that I never thought I’ll be able to wear again. I never thought I would even be able to put my head into a 3xl shirt. It’s crazy how far I have done came in the last couple of years. That’s the end of this post. View my previous post until my next post. Follow for more content. Follow me on IG @K.Exum
August Goals: A new month filled with new goals. Time to set them so I can complete them.
1. Drop a Song: My main priority for this month.
2. Get to 350:
3. Double Upload at least 10 days out the month.
4. Create a YouTube video.
5. Take more photos for Model Dreams.
I promise to better this month with my goals. Until my next post, view some of my previous posts. Follow me on Instagram @k.exum. Follow this blog. Subscribe to my mailing list to stay updated.