- Animal by Stunna 4 Vegas ft DaBaby Continue reading “Summer Playlist”
1. Drop a Song: My main priority for this month.
2. Get to 350:
3. Double Upload at least 10 days out the month.
4. Create a YouTube video.
5. Take more photos for Model Dreams.
I promise to better this month with my goals. Until my next post, view some of my previous posts. Follow me on Instagram @k.exum. Follow this blog. Subscribe to my mailing list to stay updated.
- Revenge of The Dreamers 3: Although I’m just catching up on these album series I’m still anxious for this project. Cole has been sounding hungry on his last couple of records like his feature on A lot and his song Middle Child. I’m ready for this album. I have been listening to his artists like Ari Lennox, Cozz, Bas and J.I.D and I haven’t been disappointed.
- I don’t even know if this will still happen. But the Meek Mill and Nipsey Hussle album that was rumored to be happening before his untimely demise. R.I.P Nipsey Hussle by the way. True legend on his albums. Also a true legend to his community.
- Views From The General’s Helmet By Montana Of 300 is a must. All of his projects have been amazing so far. I know this will be even better.
- Trapstar Turnt Popstar By PNB Rock. One of the newer artists albums that I have been so patiently waiting for. He sings and raps and has a melodic like singing and rapping flow that I love to hear. As well as just his singing on records like selfish and misunderstood and every song on Going Thru The Motions. Which I would recommend you listen to.
- Cardi B Album: Her last album was fire and I know she won’t disappoint. She’s slowly creeping into my top 5 female rappers list.
Disclaimer: I hope you enjoyed my list. Like, comment and subscribe to my mailing list to stay updated on my blog posts. Feel free to leave your list below in the comment section. Follow me on all social media platforms.
My top 5 favorite rappers
Would have to be dapper
Not much of a trapper
But no slacker
My top 5 will have to have swagger
And their lyrics will have to be like a dagger
They change so much how can I really pick 5
I will pick 5 dead or alive
I will try to analyze exactly why
I will have to go with the legend biggie
His flow is very tricky
His lyrics could never be shitty
I think my favorite lyric was when he did ten crack commandments
It was so much of an advancement
It was like he was telling you the rules of the game
The rules of the game in his rap it was so much to gain
This line left a stain in my mind
He said money and blood don’t mix like two dicks and no bitch
That bar left my mind in a serious ditch
I’m use to listening to people rap about getting rich
But he was different it was a laid back cool flow
You know just like snoop dogg
But his had a little bit of a edge on it
That’s why he was so hot
My second favorite would have to be the metaphor king
Lil wayne metaphors will leave you amazed
His style is so wild
The metaphors be crazy but make sense
I can’t even pick one cause its so many
J. Cole is next up for a Grammy
And next up on my top five
His songs aren’t full of lies
He actually talk about real life
He is a lyricist
And one of the biggest
Ace hood would be my next favorite
His songs just got a certain hood edge
Like he is full of rage
Like someone locked him in a cage
When he rap its like he on a rampage
It keeps me engaged
Then there’s my last favorite
It would have to be slim shady
Eminem skills is crazy
It can’t be traced
When he touch the mic the whole building stop in its tracks
He has crazy impact
His song not afraid is my favorite song of all time
The story it tells of being brave
Eminem is one of the only rappers I know that could spit for 6 minutes
Rap god was crazy after a long break
I could listen to him all day
All day everyday
That’s my top 5 favorite rappers
Disclaimer: I wanted to reveal my top 5 in a different way than the usual list form. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to subscribe to my mailing list and check out some of my other posts.