- Revenge of The Dreamers 3: Although I’m just catching up on these album series I’m still anxious for this project. Cole has been sounding hungry on his last couple of records like his feature on A lot and his song Middle Child. I’m ready for this album. I have been listening to his artists like Ari Lennox, Cozz, Bas and J.I.D and I haven’t been disappointed.
- I don’t even know if this will still happen. But the Meek Mill and Nipsey Hussle album that was rumored to be happening before his untimely demise. R.I.P Nipsey Hussle by the way. True legend on his albums. Also a true legend to his community.
- Views From The General’s Helmet By Montana Of 300 is a must. All of his projects have been amazing so far. I know this will be even better.
- Trapstar Turnt Popstar By PNB Rock. One of the newer artists albums that I have been so patiently waiting for. He sings and raps and has a melodic like singing and rapping flow that I love to hear. As well as just his singing on records like selfish and misunderstood and every song on Going Thru The Motions. Which I would recommend you listen to.
- Cardi B Album: Her last album was fire and I know she won’t disappoint. She’s slowly creeping into my top 5 female rappers list.
Disclaimer: I hope you enjoyed my list. Like, comment and subscribe to my mailing list to stay updated on my blog posts. Feel free to leave your list below in the comment section. Follow me on all social media platforms.
Nobody likes to get hit. Why should you hit someone and not be expected to get hit back? Why are men deemed as abusers for defending themselves? Why don’t women be held accountable for their actions? Why is it acceptable if she hit him?
I’m no abuser but I’m just confused as why am I a bad human if I defend myself. By no means is this blog about abusing anyone but I’m tired of seeing these same situations. If we were to count all the times a woman has slapped their boyfriend then who really are the abusers in the relationships.
Why aren’t women held accountable for bullying men with the constant hitting with the same excuse as to she’s only a woman. Even saying that out of this context would be looked at as sexist. So why use that now? She’s just a woman when she hit you to make it seem like she’s weak. But when the shoe is on the other foot I’m a poor excuse for a human being.
This blog is merely a response to when the male figure is attacked physically and he defends himself. Just making that clear. As for when it’s the man beating on the woman, I think he deserves the time he gets. If anyone is in that position, I think you should get out. That’s not love. You don’t physically and verbally abuse someone if you love them. That’s all I have to write on this subject. Like, comment and subscribe to my mailing list. View my previous posts until my next post. Check out some of my poems while you’re at it. See you next time.
Let’s Talk About It: Police
I honestly feel like there are good cops out there. We just only see the bad. When you scroll through your timeline all you see is cops beating or shooting someone. You don’t see cops making a normal arrest for a crime. You see the bad officers. There’s good and bad in every situation. We can’t judge if we only see the bad.
Sometimes it’s also different from viewpoints. What you see from your side of town is different from what I see on my side. You see a hero and often times I don’t. I see the boogeyman. I get how some would say what about the people in your neighborhood or the people that look like you?
Oh yeah, they’re dangerous as well. I will never put them off as not dangerous. But if I get killed by my neighbor, my family could rest better knowing that my killer was found and put behind bars for life. The police, on the other hand, will live their life lavishly. While my family grieves over my death. Knowing my killer is out there living freely.
Or maybe not. Not everyone is the same. Is another statement I wanted to make. Officer John is not the same as Officer Mike. Just like I’m not the same as my neighbor. That’s it for this Let’s Talk About It. Like, comment and subscribe to my mailing list. View my previous posts until tomorrow.