September Results: Continue reading “September Results”
New Month, means new goals for the month.
- Workout 4 times a week. I’m not going to lie. I have been slacking on my workouts. I need to do better and that starts this month.
- Release a story: I been pushing this to the side for too long.
- Release another spoken word: This too has been pushed away for too long.
- Get to 300 pounds.
- Take pictures for model dreams.
September Goals Update:
Now that the month is about over and I’m looking back at the list I put out on the first and I can’t believe I accomplished most of the goals that I set.
- So the first goal I set was finishing this Ep and I can finally say I finished the Ep.
- I met the weight goal. The mighty weight goal that I have been chasing for the last two years of my life.
- I still haven’t created a visual poem. Still need to come up with a concept.
- I created more poems and been working on stories. So I would say I complete the standard create more goal.
- As far as writing more blogs. I didn’t miss a day of blogging this month so far. So excited to say I did that.
- I still haven’t taken pictures. Don’t know why.
- Overall I feel somewhat happy. Not fully there yet.
- Put the finishing touches on the Ep. Get ready to release soon.
- Meet the weight goal because its been long enough.
- Create a visual poem because I enjoy watching them. I want to make one so bad just need to figure out a visual for one of my poems.
- Create more stories and poems.
- Write more blogs. Just because I like to keep my blog updated with more blogs for the readers.
- Take pictures. I love taking pictures of myself sometimes especially in different places.
- Just be happy.